Disney-comics digest #632.

ADEBLIEC@drew.edu ADEBLIEC at drew.edu
Sat Apr 8 16:48:30 CEST 1995

Yes, Don, Chapter 8 is out now in the States, and it's a great read.
The cover, I thought, looked good with the special coloring on the Goose
Egg Nugget and the title.  They also used some sort of effect on the cover
to force everything else into the background.  Uncle $crooge really stands
out in front.
I also happened to be rereading His Majesty, McDuck, which as I've said
countless times before is my favorite, when I noticed that $crooge has kept
the nugget intact along with a piece of Goldie McGilt's hair in a box in
his office or basement.  (I forget which at the moment.)  So is this truly
the final fate of the nugget - locked in a box somewhere?  And will you
make reference to that anywhere in the Lo$ later on?
I also happened to have enough time the other day to reread Barks'
"Back to the Klondike" right after reading chapter 8 of Lo$.  They
complement each other well, actually.

-Augie