Disney-comics digest #623.

9475609@arran.sms.ed.ac.uk 9475609 at arran.sms.ed.ac.uk
Tue Apr 18 22:42:30 CEST 1995

     Hi, folks.  LAST message for the day.  I've read all the Digests,
now, that came while I was away.

     JORGEN:
> Donald Duck (D93133, two pages). Art by Xavi.
     This story was swiped directly from Daan Jippes' first story -- I
know because I just translated that.  In the original, it's HDL who tell
Donald about the difference between greed and luck, and DD goes to a
fancy restaurant to spend the money (where, of course, the waiter turns
out to be the wallet's owner).
> Super Goof (D91310, 6 pages). The art looks like Ferioli.
      This is actually by Esteban, one of the last "good" stories he did
before the art editors laid down the law that he had to begin drawing
like Paul Murry c. 1971.  (That is no joke -- it's actually what
happened.)

      David Gerstein
      <9475609 at arran.sms.ed.ac.uk>