Eisner Awards--Congratulations

JALustig@aol.com JALustig at aol.com
Thu Aug 3 01:54:56 CEST 1995

Don:

Congratulations on winning the Eisner Award. I know you've worked extremely
hard on The Life and Times of Uncle Scrooge and all that effort and
dedication is visible in every panel of the series. It's wonderful that
someone in our little corner of comicdom has finally received recognition.
The morning after the awards ceremony Byron Erickson pointed out to me
that--although Barks himself has received various lifetime achievement
awards--this is the first time that anyone doing the ducks has every received
an award (at least in America) for contemporary work. Congratulations are
indeed in order!

Best Wishes,
John Lustig