Phew! It's Hot!

deckerd@agcs.com deckerd at agcs.com
Fri Aug 4 17:38:30 CEST 1995

> Well, EXCUSE ME!!! I'm only a member of this mailing list for a couple of
> weeks now. I'm reading the ML every day, so I'm not behind in reading it.
> Sometimes, though, I see you all talking about something, that I don't
> understand. The 'Walt Disney Giant' for example. I've never heard of it.
> And then I'd like to ask if someone wants to explain it to me, if it's
> not too much trouble!

My apologies. I thought you'd been here longer than that, and I'd
forgotten that a newbie Just Doesn't Know about the things we grey-haired
old veterans have talked about to exhaustion. I'm sorry for barking and
snapping at you. May your stay om the ML be long and pleasant!

Tot ziens, mijn vriend...

--Dwijt van Dekker (Dutch version of my name)