Disney-comics digest #742.

Mike Pohjola mikep at freenet.hut.fi
Sun Aug 6 19:14:38 CEST 1995

DON:
	You asked where should Lo$ be fleshed out.
	I think you could well add some half a page to page two between panels
6 and 7. You could more about the legend of his adventures. Also the chase of
the Beagle Boys could be way longer. Scrooge only 'gets' five or four of them
with some special way. I think the contents of the chest could be used more
against the BB. There might even be more of them. It will probably be impossible
to print, but the final panel wouldn't lose it's glamour even if it were two
pages wide.

--

	Mike - The Finnish Trekkie