Database and archives retrieval?

RHODE@email.afip.osd.mil RHODE at email.afip.osd.mil
Mon Aug 7 20:28:52 CEST 1995

     Hello everyone:

     With all the discussion of the database and archives, I've been
     wondering if it's possible to send a command and have the files mailed
     to you.  FTPing takes quite a bit of time I find and I'm still not too
     good at navigating the site.  What I'd like in particular is a way to
     get the database in one (or a few) big piece and use it at my leisure.

     Also, the Washington Post (8/6/95) had an article on Disney's taking
     over the universe which discussed Dorfmann's book a little and
     actually contacted him at the end.  He's a teacher in North Carolina
     now; so much for radicalism.  It's a big article, about a page and a
     half, but only glances at comics.

     Mike Rhode