Denace the menace comics

deckerd@agcs.com deckerd at agcs.com
Mon Aug 21 22:45:18 CEST 1995

> Marvel definitely published some Dennis the Menace comics in the '70's or
> '80's.  They didn't last too long, like every non-superhero comic Marvel
> has taken a stab at.  I'm pretty sure that they were produced by
> Ketcham's studio.

Oh golly. Dennis the Marvel Menace must have gone right past me at
the time. I don't remember those at all! Well, I guess that's the
beauty of an ML: umpteen heads are better than one, and what my
burned-out brain cells fail to remember, somebody else will be sure
to point out.

I do recall seeing an issue of "Beano," the British comic weekly,
sometime in the mid'70s, which featured a strip called "Dennis the
Menace," but a decidedly non-Ketcham local original character.

But who needs Dennis the Menace comics when you've got Disney comics
by Carl Barks and Don Rosa to read?! (Note subtle attempt to get
thread back on-topic.)

--Dwight Decker