My list of countries!

Arthur_de_Wolf wolfman at pi.net
Sun Aug 27 03:56:37 CEST 1995

Hi!

DAVE:
> Thanks to Arthur de Wolf for his ammendments to the following list.
> Does anyone else have any additions or corrections?

My list is like this: (it contains about 59 countries!)

 This row shows the countries, in which Disney
 comics are PRINTED. So NOT the countries in
 which comics are distributed, but printed
 in another country!

  ALBANIA
  AUSTRALIA  in the 70s, they had their own comics which were the
	     same in SINGAPORE, BRUNEI and MALAYSIA, but nowadays
	     they get the same comics as in the: USA and GREAT BRITAIN
  BELGIUM    in the 40s and 50s they had their own comic
   	     called 'Mickey Magazine', but nowadays they get the
	     comics which are the same in: HOLLAND
  BELO-RUSSIA
  BULGARIA
  CHINA
  COLUMBIA   these comics are the same in: MEXICO, ARGENTINA, CHILE,
					   COLUMBIA, PUERTO RICO,
					   ESTADOS UNIDOS, PANAMA,
					   VENEZUELA, ECUADOR,
					   HONDURAS and R. DOMINICANA
  CROATIA
  CZECH REPUBLIC
  DENMARK
  EGYPT
  FAEROE ISLANDS
  FINLAND
  FRANCE     these comics are also sold in the southern part of
	     BELGIUM and in French speaking parts of SCHWITZERLAND
  GERMANY    these comics are the same in: AUSTRIA and SCHWITZERLAND
  GREAT BRITAIN these comics are the same in: AUSTRALIA
  GREECE
  HOLLAND    these comics are the same in: BELGIUM
  HUNGARIA
  ICELAND
  INDIA
  INDONESIA
  ITALY
  LAPLAND
  LITHUANIA
  MACEDONIA
  MALAYSIA   they recently get special MALAYSIA edition of comics
	     which are the same in: USA
  NORWAY
  POLAND
  PORTUGAL   these comics are the same in: BRAZIL, ANGOLA?, MOZAMBIQUE?
  RUSSIA
  SLOVENIA
  SPAIN
  SWEDEN
  TURKEY
  USA	     these comics are the same in: CANADA, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND
                                           and JAPAN

--Arthur.