Disney comics from China and India!

fumetti@alpcom.it fumetti at alpcom.it
Wed Aug 30 16:40:19 CEST 1995

>ARTHUR
Anyway I was saying... ARGH! The Disney spy-killers got me! ARGH! Help!
Coff! Coff!...
eheheh! I'm joking (I hope so)!
Indeed the WD company is nothing more than a capitalistic multi-national
industry, and maybe loving to monopolize (ABC).
So they are obvioulsy interested in making money and money and money (money
that no one of them can take with him after death).
Art, literature, culture and so on are things for artists, writers and so on
(an industry may think this way). So there is nothing strange that
industries just think how to make more money and are very little (or
nothing) interested in what can help people or make them have a better life,
for the little time (very little - very little indeed) we live.
In what do we trust?
Amen.
Gianfranco Goria, cartoonist and comics divulger: goria at inrete.alpcom.it
president of Anonima Fumetti - Italian  cartoonists society: fumetti at alpcom.it