DD&Co #4

Jørgen Andreas Bangor jorgenb at ifi.uio.no
Wed Feb 1 21:37:20 CET 1995

Donald Duck & Co #4 1995
------------------------

I think I'll change the format of these reviews a little. It's so
boring to say "then comes", "next is" etc. all the time, so I'm
standardizing it a bit.

- Donald Duck (H8474, 15 pages). Donald gets a job in an airline
company. His job is to live in a very small house at the top of a
mountain, and report the weather to the company. They forget to
send him food, and therefore he goes out in the forest to try to
find a lake, so he can do some fishing. He loses his map, and is
chased by a bear and a wolf. Then he finds a hous with other
people. At first this looks very good. They like to have guests,
but they have very strong traditions...
At the ending they take over Donald job, and Donald finds this to
be a very good solution.
A good story.

- Goofy (D93112, 7 pages). Goofy finds a hat in his attic that makes
him a genius. The idea isn't bad, but... maybe it has been used
just a little too many times.

- HDD (D91338, 2 pages). HDD are having fun with throwing snowballs
at a man. Later they get a flu, and Donald calls the doctor, who
shows up to be...

- Beagle Boys continuation story (D93474, 7 pages). I guess you
already know this story, David. They are going to a school for
criminals, where they're supposed to learn how to brake into
banks etc.
Boring.

- Donald Duck one-pager (KF 12.29.46).

Extra issue #1 1995

- Uncle Scrooge (D94012, 24 pages). This is Don's Croesus story.

- Donald Duck (AR 108, 10 pages). This is Don's "Fit to be Pied".

A magazine with only Don Rosa stories. Great!

Well, that change in the format wasn't very big, but it leaves out
some meaningless words.

   Jorgen