Norwegian DD&co #6/95

h.j.bjornhaug@admin.uio.no h.j.bjornhaug at admin.uio.no
Fri Feb 3 22:47:43 CET 1995

I just skimmed through the forthcoming issue of Donald Duck & co.
You're on, David! The first story look definitively like your
"Pork-Barrel Politics". I didn't read it; I think I have to buy this
issue myself. Becaue in addition to David's story, the continuation
story looks like a new, promising one from Van Horn. Uncle $crooge has
disappeared, and the $McD company is run by a certain Donald Duck. No
wonder why it's loosing a lot of money... And then there's a one-pager
from 1947 by Barks which I don't think I've seen before. This issue
looks really great, even without Don Rosa!

--- Helge; hoping the new Lo$-U$ has arrived at his comics pusher