Digests (re: Mark)

H.W. Fluks fluks at pcssdc.pttnwb.nl
Mon Feb 6 09:31:53 CET 1995

Mark:
> Can anyone write me and let me know how to get some of the titles such as the
> digests that are usually the topics of discussion in this series?

With "digest" we mean the mail of this list itself! Some of us get the
mail from this list in one big package, once a day. For some reason, our
list administrator Per called those packages "digests". So the subject
of a digest is for example "Disney-comics digest #573". When one
answers to a digest, the subject of the answer mostly is "Re: Disney-
comics digest #573". This can be interpreted as "A reply to all of
yesterday's mail".

And we _do_ discuss Gladstone issues here, but also various European
(and sometimes Brazilian) Disney comics. The Marvel Disney comics
(the "real" digests, Disney Adventures and stuff) are rarely discussed
here.

> When will the Croesus story be published here?
Real soon, I hope 8-)

--Harry.