Mickey Mouse Spy Comics

Elon V. Brisola elon at VNET.IBM.COM
Fri Feb 17 12:40:58 CET 1995

Then Jorgen wrote:
>Could this third one be the story where Mickey and Goofy are hired to find
>that little thing which makes things invisible?

Then Paulo found a Brazilian reprint of the above mentioned story.

I checked last night, and found the three spy stories, as originally
published here in Brazil:

Revista Mickey 168 (Oct/66) - "Operacao Unidade Invisivel" - this is the
first story, where Mickey and Goofy are hired as secret agents. I think
this is the one mentioned by Jorgen.

Revista Mickey 172 (Feb/67) - "Um Porta Avioes No Ceu" - this is
"Aircraft Carrier at 2 O'Clock High".

Revista Mickey 174 (Apr/67) - "O Misterio do Desfiladeiro da Neblina" -
could be translated as The Mistery of Foggy Canyon, or something like
that. They find King Solomon's mines in this one.

No story codes were given by the Brazilian publisher at that time.

Cheers,
Elon