Mickey and Goofy

Fredrik Ekman ekman at lysator.liu.se
Mon Feb 27 16:47:11 CET 1995

On Fri, 24 Feb 1995, Knut Hunstad wrote, about Goofy History stories:
> I would actually like to see more of them! Where can I find a list over how
> many of them have been produced? I have a german album with Goofy as: "The
> invisible man" which I think is quite good.

When this topic was up for discussion about the summer of '93 (somebody
correct me if I'm wrong) someone (was that you, Harry?) sent a list of
all the titles he knew of, to which I later added a couple. This list is
certainly not complete. The Invisible Man, which you mention, was not
among them, for instance. I suggest you do some digging in the old
messages at the FTP archive.

  /F