Infernal Combustion

Bill Slankard bill.slankard at ccs.org
Tue Feb 28 14:42:00 CET 1995

I attended a club meeting this weekend.  The topic of the lecture was
comic books.  Afterwards I was talking to an acquaintance who does not
currently read comics.  I mentioned that Uncle $crooge was the only
comic I subscribe to, and he told me he learned how the internal
combustion engine works by reading a Disney comic in his youth (25-35
years ago).  The story involved DD getting shrunk and traveling through
an engine.  Does anybody recognize this story and where it's from?  (And
if it's been reprinted recently?)

... Making the world safe for musical comedy
___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12