Disney-comics digest #554.

Mike Pohjola mikep at freenet.hut.fi
Mon Jan 16 18:02:18 CET 1995

DON:
	Yes, I also thought "two great stories in one magazine"-idea
in the Finnish Aku Ankka (notice the spelling :) was a bit disturbing,
especially since my 'sweet' little brother lost the issue. And as
far as I know, this was your first story around Asia, which however
seems to be one of Barkses favorites, so that itself didn't trouble me.
	And no, you haven't begged me yet, but you can beg now if you
like ;) I only have one copy (if even that) of each of the magazines with
your story in them, but I oughta find more quick if you need them.
	The article about fanmail to you was a few months ago in AA.
They even promised to tell people your home address after a while. And
some rumors have been that they will come to your home and kidnap you
and put behind glass cage, but that hasn't been confirmed yet...:)

--

	Mike - The Finnish Trekkie