Calling Janet Gilbert and Dwight Decker!

Larry Gerstein gerstein at math.ucsb.edu
Fri Jul 7 23:57:13 CEST 1995

        JANET (AND MICHAEL T.) AND DWIGHT:
        The San Diego Comic Convention is fast approaching, and I've got to
send out some announcements and things to various folks who I think might
like to cover the Disney Comics panel.  My question is, Dwight, do you want
to talk on it, and Janet and Michael T., do you?  I have mentioned it
before but I haven't gotten a response -- and due to a network problem I
can't get through to my other E-Mail account and find your E-Mail
addresses, so I have to ask the question here.
        Please E-Mail me at the first opportunity at my family E-Mail
address and tell me if you can, or want to, come and speak about your
recent work.  Dwight, in particular, has a Gladstone issue coming out less
than a month after the Con ("Treasure Temple of Khaos" in USA 35).
        I'd also like to know your home address, Janet.  I've got you your
copies of "Hail the Conquering Duck" and the Birthday story in German, and
I have a hunch you're anxious to see them.  ;-)

        David Gerstein
        <gerstein at math.ucsb.edu>
        "Have a chestnut, boys! ... OW!"

gerstein at math.ucsb.edu