Dutch shops and members, and poor old men

H.W. Fluks fluks at pcssdc.pttnwb.nl
Thu Jul 13 18:59:21 CEST 1995

ARTHUR:

Ook welkom namens mij!

> I _do_ like to
> ask any dutch members of this list (like Mr Fluks or Van Eijmeren), if they
> know any good comicbook-stores in Holland, where I can buy back-issues of my
> american-disney-comics-collection.

I buy my Gladstones in Wonderland, a shop in the Soembawastraat in Amsterdam.
They have a lot of USA comics, including most recent Gladstones and a few
old Gladstones and Disney Comics comics. Old issues are sold at the cover
price (converted to guilders).
There must be another shop like this, in Helmond. But that's too far from
my home.

> I mean, you must not forget that Carl Barks is already 94 years old.

When I read (and judge) a comic story, the age of the writer is of no
importance. It doesn't make the story any better.

--Harry.