Disney-comics digest #687.

Gianfranco Goria - Anonima Fumetti - Italian Cartoonists Society goria at inrete.alpcom.it
Thu Jun 8 14:42:16 CEST 1995

>of child Disney fans here is the fact that there are very few children in
>Internet.
You know, in Italy Disney is mostly for children (all the italian children
are Disney fans), but even adults in Internet are few...

> Btw, the death of Mama McDuck
>was great as was the time Scrooge first died (there could've been a hint
>here now when I think about it).
Hey. There is a story with the death of Mama McDuck? Tell me please the
title and the code and the issue!

>	There were lots of pictures and the story-line in the book "Min{
>Roope-Set{" (which is one of those Italian hardcover books (originally
>"Io, Paperone") containing lots of Barks' stories) = "I, Uncle $crooge"
Now ther are others of such books, one for Donald Duck, one for Daisy Duck,
one for Minnie Mouse, and so on...

>	100 dollars a page is bad?-o How much do you people get then?

Who's getting 100$ a page? In Italy we get 35$ a page to the Writer and 60$
to the Artist: two people. Not one. And if an artist does all the work by
himself he gets about 80$. Sure, people like Cavazzano or De Vita get more.
Right.
But Sergio Bonelli publisher pays double. At least.
But: please, collegues cartoonists, tell us exactly HOW MUCH do you get!
Cartoonists all over the world, unite!