Disney comics in Holland

Daniel van Eijmeren daniel at maisie.ow.nl
Tue Jun 13 11:18:34 CEST 1995

HARRY:

> DONALD DUCK (Dutch weekly) 1995-23 also contains:

> - a reprint of Barks' backup story of Uncle Scrooge 33. One of Barks'
>   worst stories, IMHO.

Harry, did you notice that they published the censored CBL-version
here? Fortunately we already have the original version in an Scrooge
album, published about 10 years ago...

BTW. This story is not too bad, IMHO...

You didn't mention the page of an old Barks-story that is used to
introduce the family-tree. (Don't know which one now.) They fit in the
new dialogue very well to make it an introduction for the tree...
(Being one of the few things they still do very right now.)

> DONALD DUCK GROOT VAKANTIEBOEK (Dutch season special)

> - The *opening* story is D 92193, "Tour de Jour". This one *is* written
>   by one of our list members...

Who? David?

--- Daniel