HERO news!!!

ADEBLIEC@drew.edu ADEBLIEC at drew.edu
Sat Mar 4 01:40:28 CET 1995

HERO just this week published something called the HERO 1994 Yearbook,
which pretty much reprints sections of old interviews they've done in
the past year, alongside new stuff.  A couple of interesting things
surfaced:
The inside back cover has an ad for an upcoming issue.  The lead story
is on The Mask, and all its insipid spinoffs.  But on the bottom there's
a drawing of a mad Donald Duck, fists waving, and the blurb, "The
HERO's Files' Special Look At Disney's Classic Ducks!"
There you have it.
Also , they asked of various pros what the best thing to happen
to them was personally in 1994.  Todd Klein responded, "Working with
many fine writers and artists, especially Neil Gaiman and Don Rosa..."
Mike Baron was asked what comic book he was glad he read in 1994 was
and he said, "The Life and Times of Uncle $crooge."
You have your fans amongst the pros, too, Don!
As I read through this, if I find any more examples, I'll let the
list know!

-Augie De Blieck Jr.
"What we have here is a failure to network."
		-Enzo (ReBoot)