World Wide Web page on Disney comics back

Jørgen Andreas Bangor jorgenb at ifi.uio.no
Fri Mar 10 22:35:58 CET 1995

PER:
>Would it be inconvenient for any of you if I removed the ftp archive
>for the list and made everything there available on the WWW server
>instead?

Well, I'm not that keen on using the mouse and pushing small buttons
all over the screen (yes, I know there are other clients than Mosaic)
-- I like to move around in directories were I can see everything at
a glance. So, if it's not inconvenient for you, Per, I would like
the ftp archive to stay.
The ftp archive can be accessed with WWW anyway.

   Jorgen