Disney-comics digest #612.

RHODE@email.afip.osd.mil RHODE at email.afip.osd.mil
Fri Mar 17 15:43:03 CET 1995

     PER: Thanks for the info on my Swedish comic. It is Italian reprints -
     I haven't checked the ftp site (which I would prefer you keep not
     having WWW access), but let me know if the specific info is needed.

     Here's something that may be of interest to the true $crooge disciples
     on the list (ie they have money).

     Diamond distributors, one of the biggest in America, has branched out
     into running a "comics gallery."  They've got some Disney stuff for
     sale now including:

     Snow White cel of witch with poisoned apple for $150,000

     Original Mickey Mouse strip by Gottfredson, Jan 8, 1937 for $7,500

     5 Barks lithographs between $380 and 2,500

     The Barkster sculpture $5,000

     Four Color #9 for $4,000

     Mickey Mouse Magazine (1935) #1 for $6,000

     WDC&S #1 for $15,000 in very fine condition

     Uncle Scrooge - The Lemonade King (1960), a hardcover children's book
     by Barks for $350.

     They've got other Disney stuff in addition to other comics.

     FREE color illustrated catalog is available from:

     Ann Berube
     Sales Manager
     1966 Greenspring Dr, Suite 401
     Timonium, MD 21093