A disney-comics newbie has a question

cdoane@passport.ca cdoane at passport.ca
Thu Mar 23 14:06:00 CET 1995

Hello to all. I'm a newbie to this list and I have a question.
I may be wrong, but I seem to remember seeing a red-headed 'girl duck' in a
comic some years ago. What I need is a GIF file of this red-headed lady
duck for a red-headed lady that I met recently.  ;-)
Her birthday is coming up and I want to make an electronic birthday card
for her with the red-head girl duck in it.
(Awwwww.....)

I have the Donald Duck family tree and it lists the following female ducks:

Matilda McDuck
Hortense McDuck.
Daphne
Thelma Duck

Is there a red-head lady duck in this list ?
If not, I could get by with a GIF file of one of these lady ducks and I'll
just change the colour of her hair myself. Lastly, are there any ftp sites
or Web pages for Disney images ?

--
| Chris Doane cdoane at passport.ca | The Computer Guys Ltd. | Toronto,
Ontario, CANADA | | Red-head-aholic | Speed limit exceeder | Burned-out
musician | Motocross rider | ilpl | | "I wish that it might come to pass.
not fade like all my dreams..." N.Peart, 2112 |