Disney-comics digest #615.

Dave Rawson Dave.Rawson at salata.com
Sat Mar 25 03:03:23 CET 1995

JOHN LUSTIG:
        John! Welcome aboard. It's great to see you here. The story
you and Bill Van Horn did about Donald the Pizza Delivery Man was an
instant classic. Hope you'll keep us alerted as to when more Lustig
work comes out.

DAVID GERSTEIN:
        Received your British copy of my Warner Bros. story "Toot
Suite". Thank you kindly. I STILL have not been able to punch a post
through to your signature address. Obviously you are receiving this
Disney post, so I cannot understand the perpetual problem.

... CHIAROSCURO: The Private Lives of Leonardo da Vinci
 * Evaluation copy of Silver Xpress. Day # 139
--- via Silver Xpress V4.01 [NR]