Scrooge the Super Hero

Jon Cato Lorentzen jonlo at ifi.uio.no
Tue May 2 13:35:12 CEST 1995

DON:
Sorry, you misunderstood me. When I referred to the African Chapter I didn't
mean chapter 11, but The Terror of the Transvaal (I think) where Scrooge
explodes in the middle of Africa, riding animals etc. When I read what some
Donaldists wrote in a Norwegian zine, this was the example they referred to
as Scrooge becoming some sort of Super Scrooge. And when I referred to the
latest chapter, I meant the latest chapter Gladstone had printed, and most
of the people on this list have just read. Pardon me for not making myself
clear enough.

About the destruction sequence, i understand what you mean. The coloring to
me makes the sequence seem very quiet, like there is no movement in the
panels, therefore I thought it looked a bit like old pictures.

-jonC