Disney-comics digest #651.

Mike Pohjola mikep at freenet.hut.fi
Tue May 2 20:35:25 CEST 1995

Fluks:
>> Hauskaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa    wappua!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>Who said Finnish people didn't use long words? Try to fit this in a normal-
>sized word balloon!

	Ha ha ha :) I must apologize for him, he had probably been celebrating
Eve of First of May (vappuaatto in Finnish, much shorter ;) the traditional
way i.e. drinking. But seriously, give me and English sentence and I'll write
it atleast 10% shorter in Finnish. (though you can never make sure if I'm
cheating..)

All:
	Is some of you writers going to make a story that locates in Finland?
	What is the next Don Rosa story to be published after the JtCoE?

--

	Mike - The Finnish Trekkie