Who's the youngest member?

Neal Kinney nkinney at netcom.netcom.com
Wed May 31 18:48:32 CEST 1995

At 05:28 PM 5/30/95, Daniel van Eijmeren wrote:
>AUGIE:
>
>> Nope, you aren't the youngest. So far as I know, I hold that
>> distinction at 19 years of age, though I've been an ardent
>> $crooge fan since I can remember.
>
>No, you're *also* not the youngest. The youngest member here, as far
>as I know, is Danny. He's 16 years old.
>
>I'm also a fan of Donald/Scrooge, etc. since 1978 when my father
>bought some Donald Duck Weeklies for me. But I couldn't read by then,
>so I didn't understand very much of the stories.

>SNIP<

No, no, no!  You're BOTH wrong. I am the youngest member on this mailing
list and I can remember my father bringing me home WDC&S and DD issues
published by Dell (I still have them) including Scrooge's first appearance.
My first subscription to Uncle Scrooge was in 1952 when I was 9 and had a
high enough allowance to afford some of the real pleasures of life.

- Neal Kinney