Mickey story

RHODE@email.afip.osd.mil RHODE at email.afip.osd.mil
Wed Nov 1 22:18:21 CET 1995

DAVID:

Thanks for the help on the Foreign Legion story BUT I checked my Abbeville
and that's not the story!  The one I'm trying to locate had Goofy in it
too.  Probably dates from the mid-1950s.   We had an old copy lying around,
missing pages etc that my mother cut up to make a collage for a Mickey
drawing I had won at a shopping mall.  I was only about 5, so of course
didn't say anything like GIVE ME UNCLE SCROOGE while I was up on stage!.
Anyway, I've still got the drawing and will someday have to figure out what
Disney artist was at the Bergen Mall in NJ sometime around 1970, but the
comic is of course gone.  Probably better this way than the reverse.

So any other ideas on a Foreign Legion story?

Mike Rhode