Huey, Dewey, Louie, and Phewey (or is that Whewey? :-)

Per Starback starback at Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Tue Nov 14 01:03:32 CET 1995

Paula about that 4-nephew-panel:
> To see the original panel, look up www address:
> http://www.kaapeli.fi/‾sarjaks/sarjainfo/uutiset.html

I've seen it now!  Remarkable panel, indeed!  Too bad it doesn't say
what story it is from.  Does anyone know?  I couldn't read the
Finnish (and wondered what it said about Barks right above -- what
about Galerie Laquasta in Berlin?), and I couldn't find any email
address of the author, when I figured I would ask him where he got the
panel from.
Per Starback, Uppsala, Sweden.  email: starback at minsk.docs.uu.se
 "Life is but a gamble!  Let flipism chart your ramble!"