Again about LCoC...

Arthur de Wolf wolfman at pi.net
Thu Nov 16 07:00:56 CET 1995

	ALL:
	Sorry if this is mentioned before, but on the 18th page of
the Norwegian Hakkespett Ekstra 10, with Don's "Lost Charts of Columbus",
there's a little line of text on the right side of the page, which says:
"COLOR ICE AND SNOW". Is that something Don wrote, to instruct the colorists
of LCoC? I guess they just forgot to remove that line. Funny!
	LCoC really made me laugh out loud. I especially liked the little
background-jokes, like the two birds looking out of the bush in panel 3
on page 3, and Donald falling of down on page 18, while HD&L are busy
with other things.
	By the way: what does Hakkespett mean? I was thinking about
"Junior Woodchucks", but I'm not sure!
	It took me quite some time to find the D.U.C.K. on the cover
of the Norwegian LCoC, but I finally found it. Are the covers that
appair on the Norwegian comics the same as they appair in the States?
Or does Don make different covers for the Gladstone-comics?
	Another question: [sigh]
	When Don has made a new story, what is the first country, in
which that story appairs? I always thought that would be Denmark, because
Don's stories have an Egmont-code. But the only people who start to
talk about a story, the first time it comes out, are the Norwegian members
of the list. Does that mean that Don's stories first appair in the
Norwegian Disney comics? (Or are the Norwegian and Danish 'Donald Duck
& Co' the same?!?).
     ___
C:¥>aR|HUr