Spicy drucks

kathy fitzpatrick kfitz at halcyon.com
Sun Nov 19 01:16:28 CET 1995

Daniel,

I have read the same information about Nutmeg.  It has been a long time
since I read it and I believe it would take a lot of whatever part it of the
nutmeg plant to have such an efffect and that it was not a strong effect,
but obviously I should do further research before recommending nutmeg tea to
anyone.  The way Barks spoofed things, I would guess that if he had come
across the same information that something is being spoofed, whether it is
compulsiveness, or even the idea that nutmeg could be addicting.  Just
guessing however. (note to Wes - without sentiment in this case).

Kathy