Disney-comics digest #850.

David A Gerstein David.A.Gerstein at williams.edu
Mon Nov 20 17:31:09 CET 1995

	DON:
	You said, "Plus also too, this is the 4th time that ["Super
Snooper Strikes Again" has been printed in America. Once in the Disney
Disney issue, once in their DONALD AND $CROOGE "Don Rosa" $9 album,
once in the hard-to-find 3-issue "Don Rosa" DONALD AND $CROOGE set
sold only at Walmarts,  and now once more."
	Nope.  It's not in the DONALD AND $CROOGE album.  The only DD
stories in it are "The Master Landscapist," "On Stolen Time," and
"Incident at McDuck Tower" (although that last one has Scrooge's name
above the title, since it originally appeared in US 269 in the U. S.)
	WDG 3 remains the second American printing of "Super Snooper
Strikes Again."
	As I recall, the letterer of that story, and of EVERY Rosa
story Disney Comics Inc. used aside from "The Money Pit," was VERY
good.  Her name escapes me at present... but does anyone know more
about her?  Why hasn't Gladstone tried to get her for any of their
non-LO$ Rosa stories.

	David Gerstein
	<96dag at williams.edu>
	"Have a chestnut, boys! ... OW!"