Disney-comics digest #853.

Mikko Aittola maittola at snakemail.hut.fi
Tue Nov 21 13:32:36 CET 1995

DON:
 The remarks you wrote about translators re-writing your stories are
 printed in reprint volume.

>     But there's also all sorts of other comics -- especially WESTERNS! One
> of the very largest comic companies publishes almost nothing but westerns!

   Ahh! Tex Willer, that is a truly classic western comic-book.
   BTW, I heard that Joe Kubert himself is currently working on Tex
   Willer comic books. I think Tex's circulation is over 600.000 in
   Italy alone (correct me if I'm wrong).

  /Mikko