Nuts for Nutmeg

kathy fitzpatrick kfitz at halcyon.com
Sun Nov 26 02:40:41 CET 1995

Well,  while nutmeg tea does not sound that good, hot and cold drinks (with
or without alcohol) have a comfortable appeal so that I could only imagine
U$ either getting relaxation from his tea so he can think and produce better
or some kind of stimulation that gives him energy.  I simply can't imagine
him inhaling his nutmeg and hallucinating, though.  I know you weren't
suggesting it.  Many relaxants and stimulant used for centuries if not
thousands of years are found not to be "good" for you. Anyone over 40
probably remembers people who thought banana peels were a big deal (get a
life!).

It is interesting to speculate though and now I am really wondering what
nutmeg tea would taste like?

Kathy