Super Snooper Coloring

Augie De Blieck Jr. adebliec at internexus.net
Wed Nov 29 02:55:50 CET 1995

DON:

Just thought of one other interesting difference between the original
Disney printing of your Super Snooper story and the recent Susan
Daigle-Leach recolored version:

The ship Donald cracks over his head, sandwiching him in.  In the Disney
version, it is red and white.  In the Gladstone version it is back to
dull metallic grey.

This also strikes me as funny because I remembered your complaints about
the chapter of Lo$ where the boats were supposed to be colored red and
white but were instead colored grey, much to your dismay.  Did you have a
note in the margin on this one, too, that Susan might have missed when
she received the copy of the story from which she colored?

-Augie, color me curious