Disney-comics digest #861.

MASSENGALE MELANIE O Melanie.Massengale at Colorado.EDU
Wed Nov 29 06:00:00 CET 1995

> Date: Tue, 28 Nov 1995 14:03:01 +0100
> From: Arild Eik <eikari at nipnett.no>
> Subject: New family members in the Duck family???
>
> Hi Disney people!!
>
> I heard some rumours, on the radio here i Norway, about new family members
> in the Duck family. Somthing about a fourth brother of HD&L???
>
> Has anybody heard something about this??? :-)

No, but I would personally vote for an expanded role for such characters
as Hortense and Matilda, Uncle Scrooge's sisters.  Don Rosa has certainly
made them memorable figures, and frankly, the Duck families could benefit
from a stronger distaff presence.  Anybody else have opinions on this?

Regards,

Melanie