Disney-comics digest #805.

Mike Pohjola mikep at freenet.hut.fi
Thu Oct 5 20:04:22 CET 1995

KNUT about DON:
>- Why should you have trouble seeing big things far away just because you're
>small?

	Ever tried looking at a painting really close?

>- Same for hearing, why shouldn't they hear everything clearly?

	Ever tried listening heavy metal?-)

>- Did you try to calculate how long DD & U$ would use climbing up that pole
>at their current size?

	And how did they get so close to it?-o They were at least a half a mile
(from their point of view) away from the pole and they kept shrinking all the
time.

>- And they would have to be quite strong to hold on to that hand on the way
>up...

	Not if they climbed on the top first.

DON:
	You had that Jolt magazine in page 5 of the second part! Great! Were
there other stuff given ideas by the list members?  You really made me happy!
	The panel with Donald being on the eagle looks funny. Also the coins
look very real (although they call them 'marks' as in Finland) I also know
now why you gave BB the hair... Too bad they miscolored their foreheads when
beeing seen really close.

PER:
>(If there are lurking pros out there who feel neglected because I never
>introduced you when you joined the list, my apologies.)

	Do you have a list of all the pros on the list, please publish it.

--

	Mike - The Finnish Trekkie