U$A #35 Part 2

Augie De Blieck Jr. adebliec at internexus.net
Tue Oct 10 23:53:31 CET 1995

Oh, almost forgot to mention the art and translated script here:

I loved the reference to Kheno Ben Rhosa.  Sounds vaguely familiar. ;)

Didn't like the idea that the nephews are wearing sweaters in Egypt.  I
realize it gets cold at night, but they were always shown in the story in
the middle of the day.  And how hot must it have been with a t-shirt on
underneath the sweater?!?  Sheesh

I also liked greatly the art in this issue.  Ben Verhagen really mixes
well the cartoon ducks with the realistic architectural details.

-Augie, thinks he's done with the review now...