[Bjorn-Are.Davidsen@s.prosjekt98.telenor.no: Columbus]

Per Starback starback at Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Tue Oct 17 13:18:41 CET 1995

And here's another message for the list sent to the administrative
address.  Remember: Mail to disney-comics goes to EVERYONE on the
list.  Mail to disney-comics-REQUEST only goes to the administrator.
I will forward mail sent erroneously just to me like this one.
I ignore mail sent erroneously to everyone on the list.		/Per

Date: Tue, 17 Oct 1995 12:54:37 +0100
From: Bjorn-Are.Davidsen at s.prosjekt98.telenor.no
To: DISNEY-COMICS-REQUEST at MINSK.DOCS.UU.SE (Receipt Notification Requested) (Non Receipt Notification Requested)
Subject: Columbus

Unlurking as is my custom whenever Don gets his history oriented stories
out in Norway, I will once more gratulate you on a great story!

This Map of Columbus story was exactly what history buffs like me love!

(SPOILER ALERT)

Great idea to follow up the Golden Helmet by focusing on the various
"discoveries" of America, incorporating elements from stories of  your own
stories. Great ending as well!

More specific comments later!

Bjorn-Are

bjorn-are.davidsen at s.prosjekt98.telenor.no