Disney-comics digest #826.

David A Gerstein David.A.Gerstein at williams.edu
Thu Oct 26 16:02:54 CET 1995

	AUGIE and EVERYONE:
	Once again, "No Dime for Stardom" (coming up in US 297) is not
my original script, but an American-script job.  It has all kinds of
"facts" about Scrooge's life in it which, according to Don's LO$, are
completely inaccurate.  It has it that Scrooge and Goldie really were
sweethearts at one time, for instance.  I translated this story and
submitted it to Gladstone before they'd published a single comic in
their new line... when I hadn't seen a single LO$.  Please, folks,
don't hold it against me now.
	(For all its non-canonical things, I thought I did a good job
on the dialogue.  We'll see what you guys think.)
	DONALD DUCK ADVS. #37:  "Three Little Cupids" is a 16-pager by
Shelly Block, drawn by Pat Block.  I've read the story, and enjoyed it
very much.  And (although it hadn't been finalized when the
solicitation was sent to PREVIEWS) my *original* story "Pork-Barrel
Politics" will fill out the issue.  This is the pig-training story
that Egmont published last February.  I still don't know when
Gladstone will run my Scrooge "Two in One", though... it got bumped
from its former berth (which would have been US 297).

	David Gerstein
	<96dag at williams.edu>