answer to Erik

KERSTIN S.DERBAUM vd.pol2 at memo.volvo.se
Tue Oct 31 13:32:52 CET 1995

--- Inkommet fr}n VD.POL2  031-667632               95-10-31 13:31
  -> IN=disney-comics(a)Minsk.DoCS.UU.SE
Hiya!
Are you ignoring my latest long letter, or are you just trying to asnwer
it? ;-)
I hope it wasn't *too* long for you to *answer*! Well, at least I've got
*one* answer. Thanks a lot, Erik!

ERIK:

   > The "Lost Charts of Columbus" had a special Don Rosa-cover in Norway
   > and Denmark. It came in DD weekly 42/95 and Anders And weekly 42/95,
   > and was done for those two magazines in the first place. Let us hope
   > your editors will publish them as well!

Yeah, I'm hoping. But I don't think they ever will. There have been 3
Rosa-covers published in Sweden so far, the first one was Don's "RtX",
which was published mirrored. The second one was "RtPA" which didn't have
any background, just the Ducks and three of the cube hens. The third and
last cover they published was the one for "TSotS". But all these were
published *years* ago! I don't think they will publish a Rosa-cover again,
but maybe they will if "TLCoC" will be published in an Kalle Anka Extra-
issue...
---

Jack Soderbaum
                "I have only one soda left, senor...  But I think
                 it has been FLAT since the Great War!
                 Ever since World War TWO?!
                 CARAMBA! There was ANOTHER one?