Mickey vs. Donald

Gregory Charles Rivers gregoryr at HK.Super.NET
Fri Sep 1 16:00:03 CEST 1995

At 10:32 AM 01/09/95, Arthur_de_Wolf wrote:
>People wrote to "Goofy Adventures"
>that Goofy had to appair as James Bond, and they made a story
>in which Goofy was James Bond!

Personally, I found the newer Goofy stories with Goofy being portraid as a
famous person very very boring, so much so that I often had to force myself
not to skip them. I loved the older Goofy stories, the ones I read as a
young boy back in the 70's, especially the Super Goof stories. When I read
Gladstone's Goofy stories, I kept thinking there must have been more of
them. Has Gladstone published all of the old Goofy stories? Aren't there
any writers left with the imagination and artistry of the 70's for Goofy?

Gregory

Gregory Charles Rivers
G&B Computers Limited, Hong Kong
email <gregoryr at hk.super.net>
Ph: (852) 26658199 * Fax: (852) 26614679

AppleScript scripter of the following apps:
Scriptable Finder, Informed Manager, FileMaker Pro, Eudora, Script Debugger,
Multi-Ad Creator, Anarchie, FAXstf, StuffIt Deluxe, Retrospect, Excel