Unsubscriptions, SmartList, name change???

Even Flood even.flood at ntub.unit.no
Sun Sep 3 18:08:40 CEST 1995

I always thought the main reason for all the
unsubcriptions at this time of the year is the
number of students leaving universities and colleges
and losing their mail account without leaving their lists,
thus leaving it to the postmaster to unsubscribe them.
Which they do by sending messages to the list
as the do not know better and finding out is too
cumbersome.

Automatic filtering would be a great help.
Name change might also be considered, but to what?
$crooge-comics would be a good name for the list, but
has disadvantages - he is only a part of the topics discussed
here. Gladstone-Comics has the same problem.  Any name
with adresses publishers or characters would have that problem.

Maybe we could have a competition. Best suggestion for
title gets a free subscription:-)

Even