$crooge

Craig B. Milam cmilam at comp.uark.edu
Wed Sep 6 20:04:31 CEST 1995

Hello All,
	This is my first time to actually post anything (anywhere).  So if
I screw-up please tell me and I'll do better next time.  I have really
enjoyed reading everything you all have had to say.  My Physics teacher
has recently proposed a question to me that I do not know the answer to,
and now I am calling upon the great wisdom of this mailing-list to answer
it. Did $crooge have a Scottish accent in the original comic books, or is
his accent something that he acquired in his cartoons?
	Also I wanted to commit on the name change and unsubscribers.  As
a recent subscriber I think it is fair to say that anyone who subscribed
not knowing what this mailing-list was about; it was made perfectly clear
in the first message received by all subscribers.  In that message it
also tells people how to unsubscribe.  I feel that those who are
unsubscribing in the wrong manner are doing so out of ignorance because
they are to lazy to read all of the first message.

Thanks for listening,
Craig Milam
cmilam at comp.uark.edu.