Disney-comics digest #729.

Larry Gerstein gerstein at math.ucsb.edu
Wed Sep 6 23:50:41 CEST 1995

Contents of digest #729:

        Larry P. Carter         Unsubscribe
        Bob Wright              Disney-comics digest #726.
        Mikko Aittola           Weasel and Lustig
        Mikko Aittola           Re: Rosa-Grandey Settlement Statement
        Mike Rhode              Patrick Bloch
        Anders Engwall          The worst of Barks? (was: Defending Venus...)
        Arthur de Wolf          What's going on?
        Mike Pohjola            Re: Disney-comics digest #728.