Hello

John Mayer jdmayer at moscow.com
Sat Sep 16 07:41:28 CEST 1995

Hello,

Please allow me to introduce myself. I have been lurking
on the list for a few months, now. I am a 48 year old
American male who still remembers buying his first Uncle
$crooge comic book in the summer of 1955 (#10, "The
Fabulous Philosopher's Stone", Dell, still 10 cents).
I am a little fuzzy on the plot *it WAS 40 years ago!*
Did it have something to do with the Minotour and the
Labyrinth and Crete and HDL with a thread, or was that
a different story altogether? Can I get a copy of that
from somewhere? Would it co$t a moneybin? I recall being
very disappointed when the price went from a dime to
12 cents.

I just purchased my first comic book in several decades
yesterday; U$ 292, Marvel, King of the Klondike. Why
does the map in frame 1 show the Atlantic Ocean to be
where I thought the Pacific was?

Please do not unsubscribe.

--

John Mayer