Why I feel cheated with WDG #2

Augie De Blieck Jr. adebliec at future.internexus.net
Sun Sep 17 02:18:04 CEST 1995

Was I the only one who felt sickened to have to pay for Bruce Hamilton's
advertisement--- er, story "The Cold Blooded Penguin?"

Someone should tell him that it doesn't look good to reprint a story
no one cared about and then run an ad on the facing page of the last page
of the story offering original art from that story for sale. Leaves a bad
taste in the mouth, ya know?  I'll be sure to look in future issues of
Gladstone comics before I buy them for similar rip-offs.

And I thought getting rid of the letters columns in favor of silly 1940's
Celebrity Columns was dumb.  This approaches assanine.

Do I sound upset enough for you?

Good.

-Augie, occassional remembers to delurk...