Disney-comics digest #788.

Elmo morrow at physics.rice.edu
Mon Sep 18 05:53:46 CEST 1995

donrosa at iglou.com (Don Rosa) writes:
>        (I wondered about that comment of $crooge's, however... how would he
>learn Arabic while in the Sahara desert? The Sahara is several countries
>away from Arabia.)

Arabic is spoken across the whole of super-Saharan Africa; one of my
experimental collaborators is from Morocco and one of his languages is Arabic.
It's apparently spoken--at least occasionally--anywhere that's heavily Muslim.

	greg
--
"If British engineers build a machine that doesn't work properly, they will
junk it and build a different one.  If Japanese engineers build a machine

elmo (morrow at physics.rice.edu,morrow at fnalv.fnal.gov)