Disney-comics digest #782.

Bob Wright ARCHIMEDES at delphi.com
Tue Sep 19 02:16:12 CEST 1995

DANIEL:   I'm  way  behind  on keepping up with the digests, so please bear
with me if someone else has  already  mentioned  this.   Re  your  list  of
"firsts", you mentioned:

   >Here is my list with first appearances of Barks-characters. It's also
   >in digest #756, but it's less complete there.

   >Scrooge's money-swimming      US 386a  "Only a Poor Old Man"

        There  is  a "money-swim" in the "Money Allergy" story in WDCS 124.
In panels 3 & 4 on page 3,  U$  swims  in  the  stuff  using  two  slightly
different lines from the FC 386 script:

        "I  love to dive around in it like a porpoise!  And bore through it
like a gopher!"

        I could swear I've seen part of this in another pre-FC  386  story,
but can't find it right off.  I'll post it if I do.